Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My Lil' Aisyah

Was taken a few days back by my sister, K.Ngah at K.e's house...using her Canon EOS 350D Rebel XT...these are not her best shots(the battery was weak & the flash light was not enough, that's what she said)...but I love it so much...that day I forgot to bring my flash drive so, I uploaded these photos from her notebook into EOE Online(remember EOE Online??)...then I grab the photos from there...very easy...I'm not promoting okay, it really very easy...yeah, I admit it!! My lil' Aisyah just turn 3 months today...

-THE END-

"The Best is yet to be"
Posted by Picasa

9 adorable people:

Agoogoo said...

comeynye esah 50sen ni..
ekkekee..

Ibu Aizara said...

credit to me, yeah....

EdaManAli said...

mcm knl je esah 50sen tuh...

yeah, credit to U sis...

CoNniE said...

comei nyer Aisyah....

ratu hatiku said...

betul3x..memang comel

EdaManAli said...

heheh...tq3X

neezareef said...

salam singgah

~Queen Q~ said...

tak pe lah akak.. akak jadi kwn que lah.. cian akak xde kwn.. ehehehehehe..

ni anak akak yg patah tangan tu ke??

EdaManAli said...

Queen Q : a'aa...ni lah bdk yg br patah tgn last week...huhuhuuuu...mmg xreti duk diam ni...

OK, be my friend ek...

Loves around

Loves around
 

Copyright © 2010 SHINE bright like a DIAMOND | Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Free PSD Design by Amuki